There are a ton of different App for watching Asian movies and TV shows– but we think DramaGo is the best that the Kodi community has to offer. It has HD feeds, working links, a well-organized menu plus several other unique features that make it our hands-down favorite addon for Asian content.
Scroll down for screenshots and installation instructions that’ll show you how to install DramaGo on Kodi.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended to help readers access content they already have purchased the rights to access, but are for whatever reason unable to access either temporarily, or permanently. lfbm-congress.spb.ru does not support software piracy, and bears no responsibility for what you decide to do with the contents of this article. Furthermore, please note that lfbm-congress.spb.ru in no way hosts, develops, or produces any of the software mentioned within this article. For more information, please see our full disclaimer here.
Before we Proceed
We highly recommend using a VPN when using Kodi. Kodi users have been known to receive copyright infringement notices for streaming movies, sports, and TV shows through various App. If you would like to keep your streaming habits private, our recommendation is - a complete privacy solution for Kodi users. It's also worth noting that purchasing a 12 month subscription will give you two months free.
How to install DramaGo for Kodi
- To install DramaGo, first download the SuperRepo zip file to your desktop.
- Then, install SuperRepo on Kodi by navigating to system → settings → App → install from zip file → Desktop.
- Wait for the installation complete message, then go to system → settings → App → install from repository → superrepo repositories [jarvis][v7] → superrepo category video [jarvis][v7] → install
- Next, go to system → settings → App → install from repository → superrepo category video [jarvis][v7] → video App → dramago → install
DramaGo for Kodi: Review
DramaGo’s solid menus, good quality feeds, search functionality and regular updates make it our go-to pick for watching films and shows from Asia. Aside from the fact that it features a disproportionate amount of content from Korea and doesn’t have any live TV feeds, this addon has only a few negligible weaknesses.
Unlike many movie App, the DramaGo menu actually makes sense. If you’re new to Asian cinema and TV and you’re not sure what you want to watch, just browse the Movie Genres section or the Top Movies / Top TV Shows categories. If you’re looking for something specific, use search to locate a particular movie or TV show.
Reliable, good quality video feeds
Another great thing about this addon is that it contains outstanding quality feeds that actually work. Of course it would be nice to see HD sections for other countries besides Korea. Hopefully, future updates will provide HD sections for movies and shows from Japan and China as well.
Genres, genres and more genres
Like its name suggests, drama is pretty much all you get with DramaGo. If you’re looking for Asian game shows or anime, you won’t find much of interest here.
On the other hand, the number of drama genres that this addon has is truly vast. There are over 100 different drama genres in all, including typical ones like “action” and “romance” as well as very particular genres like “time travel,” “royal family” and “death game.”
- Best all-around addon for Asian movies and TV shows
- Loads of interesting genre categories
- Stable links to feeds
- Some titles are available in HD
- Clean menu
- No links to live TV feeds
- All you get is dramatic movies and TV shows– there are no game shows or animes